The bottom was prepped before we left and painting proceeded quickly upon return. It is now finished (April 20th) and the waiting game has begun. The surveyor who was supposed to be here this week will not arrive now until April 29th. Another delay.If it does happen on Monday, we will be in the water Tuesday, provided the yard travel lift is available. The good part is that another dozen items will be off the punch list before we launch. We will be just shy of 5 months working in the yard. Hopefully, the month of sea trials will not stretch out as long. Leap is washed and waxed and looking the best she ever has. We are ready to splash.